So I've put together an old favourite of mine for you guys and its another quick fix recipe meaning it won't take you long at all. Breakfast just won't be the same after having one of these so do give it a try!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20-30 mins
Free range eggs
1. Whisk egg whites (separate yolk) with ricotta, feta and cheddar lightly in a bowl.
2. Add dried herbs, salt & pepper to mixed eggs
3. Chop baby spinach, sundried tomatoes, red onion and garlic and add to egg mix.
4. Pour egg mix into baking dish or ramekin's, then add egg yolks separated from egg white.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes on 220°C/425°C/gas mark 7
6. Top with chopped parsley and serve
Did you make this recipe?
Please share it with me so I can see your amazing take on this and how it turned out! Leave your comments, post on Instagram with #LexiesRecipes and #AlexisOladipo